Thursday, August 21, 2014

Work at Home - Freebies!

Who doesn't love, Love, LOVE FREEBIES? You know, Free stuff, twofers, coupons, and great deals. Working at home allows me time to do things that I like and I like FREEBIES and the internet! That's where YOU win. I've been fluent in internet since the 1990's. I pride myself on knowing my way around this camp. People are always looking for part time jobs, extra or quick cash and FREEBIES! I've often come across these opportunities and would like to share one with you today. Introducing - Influenster

Work At Home Freebies Influenster
After signing up and creating a profile, I was chosen to receive a complimentary #VitaVoxBox for testing. I've been so exposed, I often don't qualify for panels anymore. Much to my surprise, I got one! You should get yours too!

Now, what was in my Box? It was filled with cool, yummy stuff. Not dry and boring stuff that I'd never use. The absolute best thing in my Box was the Softlips Cube. OMG. My lips were so moist and lip smackingly tasty! The Softlips Vanilla Bean Cube is the Bomb.com! The round, exposed "stick" was amazing and fun to use! I'm zeroing in on a paddle tennis partner and it's warm and sunny here in Los Angeles. I can't wait to #GetCubed with my Softlips Vanilla Bean Cube!

Work At Home Freebies Paddle Tennis

Also in my Box was some Pure Leaf Iced Tea. That was very tasty. I found the iced tea refreshing in that it was lightly sweetened, with a fresh brewed and full, rich flavor. I like black tea, red tea, and green tea. I enjoy both hot tea and iced tea. I suppose you could say that have a  #loveofleaves. Pleased again!



If you didn't know already, I enjoy cooking and occasionally will burn myself. Also in my Box was some First Degree Advanced Burn Cream. Not only is it good for burns from cooking and grilling, but from hot beauty tools, as well! I know you ladies suffer a little to be as BEAUTYful as you are! I don't use hot beauty tools, but I do get down in the kitchen. I'll keep my First Degree Advanced Burn Cream handy because #BurnsHappen.

Energy and protection also came in my Box. When I get ready to smash my opponent (any takers?) out there on the paddle tennis court, I'll have my extra energy with the Bikini Ready Energy Gummies. I've always liked gummies. NOW I can enjoy gummies that are great tasting B-12 vitamin supplements for a quick energy booster. Let's see if the Bikini Ready Energy Gummies  and paddle tennis will get me a #bikinireadylifestyle by next summer!

The Playtex Sport Fresh Balance with Odor Shield is designed to neutralize odor on and off the court. It's specifically designed for Sport Level Protection allowing me to #PlayOn. 


Work At Home Freebies Miss Parker



Since I'll be a Grand Ma Ma soon, I want to maintain a youthful appearance for as long as I can. Enter the Elizabeth Arden #FlawlessFuture skin serum. I do look forward to feeling the Ceramide Caplets bursting with richness on my face when I smooth it in. I apply in an upward and outward motion from my chin up. That's how I work on my jowls when I moisturize.  How do you moisturize? How do you apply? Leave me a comment below.

What an awesome Box, right? It was jam packed with cool and useful items. You may not work at home (start here with The Hot New Mystery Shopping List), but if you like deals, coupons, and FREEBIES, check out Influenster.com.  You can thank me later!

BE Injoy!


by Michelle Brown

No comments: