Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Elisabeth Hasselbeck Is Leaving The View!


The very conservative Elisabeth Hasselbeck is leaving ABC's "The View" for "Fox & Friends" on The Fox News Channel, or "Faux News Channel" as it is, sometimes, affectionately called. Hasselbeck caught the eye of the The View's executive director Barbara Walters after making it to finalist during Survivor: Australian Outback in 2001.

Hasselbeck has enjoyed a decade with the ladies on The View, interviewing President Obama, Sen. John McCain, former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, and former presidents Jimmy Carter, Bill Clinton and George W. Bush. She also penned two cookbooks:


and



Not everyone is sad about Hasselbeck's departure. I am not. Sometimes the chatter on The View was overwhelming, and I stopped watching. As a matter of fact, I watch very little television. There are more pressing things that require my attention. I'm just saying.

In the end, I agree with Barbara Walters who was quoted as saying, "We will miss her and wish her everything good".

Hasselbeck begins her new post in September with Fox & Friends' Steve Doocy and Brian Kilmeade.







by Michelle Brown

No comments: