Monday, January 4, 2016

What Do We Want?! FREEBIES!!!

Freebies! Who doesn't love them?!

Nothing in life is truly free. Some free things require a little, some require a lot. The freebies I love come from my friends at Influenster. The only requirement is that I share my observations with YOU! You, too, can receive complimentary items for testing and sharing.

Honeywell Humidifier

In my most recent #voxbox I received a Honeywell Humidifier just in time for Christmas! Shortly before Christmas, my sister woke up one morning with a nosebleed. I told her it was time to take out the Honeywell!

It's been more than a week since Christmas and we haven't experienced anymore nosebleeds! The wintery air here in the California desert can get a little nippy in the evenings prompting the heater to be cranked up.

I think the Honeywell Humidifier has created a nice balance in the atmosphere and it is lovely. Thanks Influenster and Honeywell!

Influenster

Check out Influenster.com to see which #voxbox promotions you'll qualify for. There and dozens of categories and products sampled, tested, and shipped for free! The social community at Influenster discuss topics on:
  • Hair Care, Eye/Facial Makeup; 
  • Personal Care, Wellness;
  • Entertainment;
  • Phones;
  • Video Games and Consoles;
  • Cat and Dog Supplies;
  • Office Supplies;
  • and More!
If you have a social media influence, visit Influenster.com and participate!

It's fast! It's fun and it's FREE!

by Michelle Brown

#HumidifyMe #Influenster #freebies #free 

No comments: