Thursday, January 15, 2015

More FREEBIES!

Who does not absolutely love FREEBIES? I know I do. I also enjoy sharing my opinions with others.  As a member of Influenster, I can do both!

Check out this box of full sized freebies I received from Influenster! I received all of this for FREE!

 #Rimmel eyeliner;

 #SugarPlum NYC New York Color;
 #LoveMyEcoHairBrush;
 #McCormickGourmet Thyme;
 #CelestialTea Candy Cane Flavored For The Holidays;
 Fruit Vines with a  #SweetSide;
 #GetADVANCED with Boots No7 Protect & Perfect ADVANCED Serums.

What is Influenster

Influenster is a community of trendsetters, social media hotshots, and educated consumers who live to give opinions of products and experiences. Influensters meet to learn about new products from national brands as well as review the products they already use in their day-to-day lives!

What Do I Get For FREE?!

Sign up with Influenster and you can enjoy:

  •        Interactive Twitter chats with celebrities and in-the-know experts;
  •        Complimentary full-size products to test and review;
  •        Contests and earn giveaways;
  •        Special discounts on featured brands, services, and more!

Member Rewards

All Influenster asks of members is to share their opinions with their friends & followers on social media! Flex your social media influence and earn rewards. Get rewarded with discounts for the Social Impact you hold.

Are you active and social media savvy? I must be pretty savvy because I’ve now received two FREE VoxBox(es).
This was my first:

Sign up now.


Give direct feedback to brands you love and claim ongoing VoxPerk offers.

Go on, take a look around @ Influenster.com


FREE is always fantastic to me!

by Michelle Brown

#freebies #free #voxbox #influenster

No comments: