Thursday, December 4, 2014

The First Step in Successful Mystery Shopping

The First Step in Successful Mystery Shopping
First Things First…

If you take any steps toward becoming a mystery shopper, the first step should be getting yourself a dedicated email and password for this venture.

Sure dozens of emails requesting your services sound nice but it can become overwhelming QUICKLY. Plus when those schedulers and account managers come calling or emailing, as it were, you want the bigger bucks.

In addition to higher paying mystery shops,  my field services contracts can yield up to $130, each. I got started with a list like The Hot New Mystery Shopping List. Fifteen years ago I began mystery shopping with a hot new mystery shopping list and today I've successfully made a career for myself as a field services professional.

Just as we all stand around the proverbial water cooler and dream about working for ourselves, I did that too. I dreamed of working from home or working for myself then I took a leap. I leaped with faith in myself.

You Must Crawl Before You Walk…


It didn't happen overnight. I used mystery shopping as a springboard to a lucrative and  sustainable full time job. I have a full time job, with part time hours. I am self employed as a field services professional.

Now that my break is over it's back to this deluge of email. It seems that I found out about the dedicated email TOO LATE!

I've been mystery shopping for years upon years but the industry has changed. With a few swift clicks you too could be sifting through tasty offers. You, too, could be getting paid for shopping and dining.  Amusement parks and hotels use mystery shoppers, too!

TIP: Applying to more companies gives you more opportunities. Mystery shopping companies all over the United States are looking for people like YOU! Apply to five companies per night for a week and you can pick and choose the mystery shops that suit your fancy!

Field services contracts worth more than one hundred dollars a pop might be the penacle of my craft, but I also enjoy the mystery shops for (free) oil changes and quick flamed pizza in my neighborhood.

Try The Hot New Mystery Shopping List today. Earn extra cash next month!

Apply to several companies tonight and prepare for the avalanche tomorrow. Results will vary according to needs in your city and surrounding areas.

My primary email address with AOL is chock full of mystery shopping requests for services. However, my dedicated email for my work at home ventures is Google Gmail. As a bonus, Google+ has a pretty cool social circle.

So, REMEMBER the first step in SUCCESSFUL mystery shopping is to get a dedicated mystery shopping address.

Get a dedicated mystery shopping  gmail address and add me to your Google+ circle at The Field Services Diary on Google+.

Thanks for reading and sharing! Happy Shopping!


#mysteryshopping #workathome #gmail #googleplus #thefieldservicesdiary

No comments: