Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Storage Wars

The little Spanish lady, who stood all of 5 foot 1 inch tall, was so smooth. She stood there with her bidding finger raised as the bid went up...$200...can I get $250?...$250....can I get $300?...$300....can I get $350?...she's calm & cool...finger still raised in the air...$500...can I get $550?...$550...can I get $6? Nine hundred dollars later, she won herself the beautiful contents behind door number 4. I look forward to the day! The family members gave her warm and loving, congratulatory kisses. I was sooo excited for her! I wanted to jump up and down and scream "You go, B*tch!" The kids in the bunch were like, "is it time to go home now...?" The whole family proceeded to the next storage unit to continue the conquest. In total 30 units were auctioned off for amounts ranging from $100 to $1000, each. Not a bad days work, if you can get it! ; )  There is a $200 storage deposit required, per winning bid, thus this game is not for the meek.





No comments: