Wednesday, October 13, 2010

My Angel Tupac - Is It Live Or Is It Memorex?





it's so funny that i should see this picture the other day. in my heart of hearts, i sure hope this pic is real. can't say that it's not...just wishful thinking. it's been 14 years since Tupac's death. Through it all, Tupac has continued to haunt me ; )


i'll tell ya, Face Book is a wonderful thing. family & friends getting back together through miles of distance and years of separation. Tupac's wonderful spirit sent a dear friend back to me through, of all places, Face Book. 


it's been 11 years since i've heard from my friend. since then, i've been to the other side of the country, in hurricanes (that's HURRICANES, with an "S"); chicago in the dead of winter. i'd have frozen my rocks off if i had a pair ; ) bankruptcies and foreclosures; gun battles, and murders, too. i've been to Washington DC during the week and NYC on the weekends; breakfast and dinner in Orlando, lunch in New Orleans; i've been to many a Mardi Gras', complete with naked women and lots of drunk men. i've worked from sun up to sun down, racing to the next foreclosure victim during this, the greatest depression of our freakin time. bootleg cable and hijacked hubcaps, twice! but i digress...


Face Book has sent me one of my OG fans from across the globe. it was so nice to touch base and find that we both have the same fond memories and still enjoy and love Tupac.


Me: "Wait, who are you calling?"
Friend: "I just want to call L.A."
Friend: "Only God can judge the me."
Me: "I know."

to be continued...

No comments: